Therapy is the oldest and one of basic medical specializations. It is a therapist, who is virtually an all-purpose doctor that will save you from any health trouble.
Using experiences accumulated during many centuries and advanced medical achievements, the therapist will help to sort out your situation: he will perform a general clinical examination, diagnostics and if necessary will direct you to required specialized doctor and prescribe necessary analyses.
The therapist supervises the whole course of treatment, observes the patient during therapy.
When communicating with a patient in the Asclepius Medical Center, the therapist will:
- make a diagnosis
- make up a list of necessary diagnostic procedures
- perform treatment of a wide spectrum of diseases
- If the identified disease is beyond therapeutic scope, the therapist will direct the patient to an appropriate doctor.
You may apply to therapist in case of:
- cardiovascular diseases;
- respiratory tract diseases;
- gastrointestinal tract diseases;
- urinary tract diseases;
- locomotor system diseases;
- acute respiratory diseases;
- when causes of pain are unclear.