Plasmapheresis is blood purification in case of chronic viral and bacterial infections.
Indications for plasmapheresis:
- pyo-septic complications accompanied by marked endotoxicosis with diagnosed and rained suppurative foci;
- acute inflammatory diseases of abdomen and thoracic organs accompanied by marked intoxication;
- respiratory distress syndrome, massive pneumonias
- autoimmune processes (bronchial asthma, fibrosing alveolitis, allergic dermatitis, granulomatosis, vasculites, rheumatoid polyarthritis, lupus erythematosus, etc.);
- persistent toxemias (liver and kidney insufficiency, toxicoses in pregnant women, rhesus conflict);
- chronic intoxications of industrial and environmental character;
- medicamental intoxications.