Allergy – this word had rapidly emerged in our everyday life and nowadays the majority of people know what it is from their practice. Some have relatives sick with allergy, some work together with allergic and sincerely sympathize them in dealing with allergies. Up to 40% of adults and more than 60% of children suffer from allergies of various forms and their condition requires skilled, effective and – most important – quick assistance.
Our allergologists-immunologists have the most advanced diagnostic technologies at their disposal enabling them to identify the allergen with high accuracy and prevent its effects on man.
Our doctors successfully diagnose and treat such diseases and conditions as:
- allergic diseases (bronchial asthma, pollenosis, allergic rhinitis, allergic dermatitis, nettle rash, food allergy in adults and children of any age);
- local ARVIs, chills, anginas, long-standing ENT diseases, nasal polyps;
- local exacerbations of any chronic diseases (urethritis, cystitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, immunity correction);
- long-standing sub-febrile condition;
- chronic viral diseases (herpes, cytomegalovirus, Epstein virus, papillomavirus, Barre syndrome).